Thursday, March 29, 2018

Havana Collection Altered Letter

Hello blogging friends!
PHew I know it's been awhile since i've stayed up to date, but I had to pop
in and share this amazing new line from Prima!!!!!!!
The Havana Collection is one of their new releases, along with Santorini!
And they have a gorgeous new Julie Nutting release and amazing washi
tapes for the PTJ's! Check out the blog here for all the new releases! 
And the design teams amazing inspiration! 
I feel very blessed to create with such inspiration girls!

I altered this letter to sit pretty on my gallery wall. The collection truly is
one of my faves! It's classic Prima style! And the colors are beautiful! 
I used the 12x12 Papers to showcase the foil on it! 

Check out the new website and stay current with all the happenings :)
https://www.myprimaplace.com/blog-2/2018/3/20/havana


So here is my letter "M" 

 I used 2 sheets of the paper to add some contrast, and of course lots of fussy cutting!
I love the flowers that are being released! This pink one is just a glimpse of the 
gorgeous coordinating flowers! They are like my all time favortite
"Odette" flowers from Prima! <3 br="" them="">
 The only item I added in was some chipboard from Um Wow Studios!
I just liked the geometric pattern which i added gold foil paint to as well so 
it matched and complimented the paper! 
I hope you all like my project :) More to share soon! 








1 comment: