Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Wild and Free Altered Boat with Letters

Hey Hey everyone :)
Back today with another share for Prima Marketing! My 2nd term for 
the regular DT is almost up! Crazy how time flies! But i will still be on Live With Prima
so it's not quite goodbye :) This project is just being shown, but it was created in January! 
Funny how things just get "lost" or forgotten . I had created for CHA, so if you were 
there and visited the Prima booth you may have seen it! I used the 
ever so BEAUTIFUL Wild and Free collection. One of my all time favorites! 
So i wanted to do the initials for the collection, then I decided to add them to a boat ;)
Why not? Lol. This was the result! Lots of fussy cutting of course! 
I am a lover of fussy cutting, I just think it brings so much to a project, and
I know lots of people don't like to do it, but for me it's heaven :)
The first thing I do when i get a new set of papers is see what can be fussy cut! 
Check out the Prima blog HERE to see what the other gals created with 
this gorgeous collection! All of the supplies are pictured at the bottom, just click 
the picture and you can shop right away at Scrapbook.com. Hugs and love
to all of you! xoxoxoxo





Supply List:

                                                                                       

Have a great week :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and unique project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Einat!!!!! you are always so supportive! hugs!

    ReplyDelete