Saturday, June 24, 2017

St. Tropez Nautical Baby Mobile

Hello creative loves! Summer is here! Yay! 
We were asked to create something summery, and it was a perfect
time for me to make this mobile for a friends baby room. 
It was so fun and very simple! I just needed the collection kit, along with a 
bundle of string and an embroidery hoop. 
I did lots of fussy cutting of the super fun imagery! But I also used the 
coordinating ephemera , chipboards, and epoxy stickers. So, if you
are not into fussy cutting, no worries! Just use those chippies and stickers and you 
can create without any cutting :) I added the SIIC and some sequins and what
nots on the string too. Easy peezy! Done! I hope you like it! 
Make sure to check out the Prima blog HERE to view all the summer projects!
Linked below are most of the products I used if you would like 
to click and go shopping straight away :) 
Huge hugs! xoxo


 

Supply List:
                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment