Saturday, February 8, 2014

Sweet Sentiments Valentines Chocolate Box

Hey lovely ladies!!! Here with a Vday project! While browsing the selection of heart boxes for V-day, I came across a box covered in ruffled velvet! I knew I had to mimic it! Paper is very easy to manipulate, and doing these crinkly effects are around a lot lately! Wasn't sure if I could manage doing it in this fashion, but it worked very easily! I also have included a video tutorial. Make sure to check out the BLOG to see Arlene's stunning box as well!  Happy Valentines Day everyone :)
 


 
Sweet Sentiments-Violet Bouquet
 Sweet Sentiments-Spring Has Sprung
 May Arts Ribbon
 Ginas Designs Chipboard
Laces



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I always love your designs and work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always a joy to see your gorgeous creations! this is another beauty! xxx

    ReplyDelete