Thursday, February 13, 2014

Couture Dressform Canvas

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far and ready for the day of Love tomorrow :) Wanted to share my Couture canvas i created for the Graphic 45
booth at CHA this year . Due to me being in hospital , I didn't get to make very many CHA
projects and it really made me sad! But I did manage to get this one done :)
Make sure to check out the Graphic 45 Blog to see more pix and Anne's beautiful altered purse with mini tutorial! She's so clever!
 
Couture-Dressform-Canvas-Graphic-45-Miranda-Edney-1-of-5
 
Couture-Dressform-Canvas-Graphic-45-Miranda-Edney-2-of-5
 
Couture-Dressform-Canvas-Graphic-45-Miranda-Edney-4-of-5
 
Graphic 45 Papers:

Couture: Couture
Couture: Fashion
Couture: Chic
Couture: Beautiful
Couture: Classy
Graphic 45 Staples
:
Ornate Metal Keys
Ornate Metal Label Holder
Petaloo Flowers
Jute, Lace
Tim Holtz Mini Hangers
Chipboard Dressform

3 comments: