Friday, August 11, 2017

Art Journal Cover Mixed Media

Hello my loves! I can finally share the last of my art journal! The cover!
I kept it pretty simple! It's quite small of course, and I just wanted the paint to 
be front stage on this since it would be displayed at the Summer Mixed Media
Show for Prima. I really hope you liked my journal! Next time I will have more 
of it filmed and on a larger scale! 


I tried some new techniques on here, including more work with laces and fabric. 
I LOVE using it now! And for the spine i die cut a ton of leaves, stiffened them 
with matte gel, and adhered them in a layered look kind of like scales. Not sure if
it was what i had in mind, but like i said, experimenting is half the fun! 
I did a lot of dabbing the paint, then spritzing with water and letting it "do it's thing."
Trying to let go of control! 
Again all products will be at the bottom for you to nab if you don't have them, 
or want to try any! Hugs and thank you so much for viewing :) 
xoxoxoxo 



Supplies Used: 
                                                                        

Huge hugs everyone! Thanks for stopping by

Miranda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment