Saturday, July 22, 2017

Art Journal Page with Impasto Paint

Hello everyone :) Sharing another page out of my Art Journal!
I really have been having fun just playing around, learning and trying new
things as I go. This page was super simple! It was the last one that I did 
(even though it's the first in the book lol), and i had NO room for bulk! 
So it had to be all flat. And i really just wanted something clean and simple. 
So i did some more stamping with some of my fave stamps, then fussy cut the images. 
Decoupaged a map ephemera piece to the background. Swiped a little paint , 
then splatted a lot more lol. So so so simple! Nothing to it! Just a fun, quick way
to be artistic in the day. We don't always hve to go all out, or create a hugely detailed piece. 
just being able to sit down and be creative for half an hour or so is
just what the doctored ordered on a lot of days! So in all it's simplicity , I do hope you like
it :) Huge hugs! xoxoxo





Click the pix to shop the items you like :)

                                                   



Have a beautiful day everyone :)



No comments:

Post a Comment