Saturday, May 20, 2017

Easter Fun (super late ) Mixed Media Basket/Watering Can

Okay i know i'm behind when i am posting Easter right now LOL!
So sorry my friendS! Life was just crazy for awhile, more mellow now! 
So catch up time! I created this Watering CAn / turned Basket
for Easter! It was for Prima of course so it is loaded down with goodies from
them. Old and new! I used the many years released Pixie Glenn collection
paired with brand new releases. And thats what i love, you can still use collections
and items that are YEARS OLD with Prima, because they are still
so amazing! I hope you like this! my niece was delighted with it!
I have a full tutorial on Prima's Youtube HERE  if you are interested :)
As an affiliate for Scrapbook.com, if you want any of the products i used
they will be pictured below, so click the link and get straight to shopping :)

I covered the tin with the paper, it just looked so pretty to me! 
I made a focal point for the front with a gorgeous IOD mould made with paperclay.
And the new Memory Hardware spoons and pulls are AMAZING!
I wanted each way you turned it to look pretty! So just some fussy cutting :)
My fave part is the handle! i used a new IOD mold, It's not linked below because
it's not in stock yet , but while it was wet i clipped it to the handle to get my shape. And let it dry.
you can see all of this in the video of course!

I love the new tiny image decor transfers from IOD and used them on a few eggs, but my fave egg is the black one with the roses. I uses a super fun technique using the Oil Pastels
and black gesso! you can see in the video :)

Hope you like my project! Hugs! 
Just click the picture to shop :)
Supply List:

                                                                                                       

See you wonderful artsy souls in the next post :)

2 comments:

  1. Better late than never. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetheart! i just adore your work , and videos! Thank you for the support! xo

      Delete