Monday, April 10, 2017

Rusted and burnt tags Guest for ARtists Live tomorrow! Tuesday show!

Hello lovelies! Tomorrow I will be LIVE on ustream with a 
FREE workshop on how to recreate these textured and fun tags, taht
are made from left over packaging. I'm going to be using some fun mediums
including beeswax, finnabairs new metallique wax, and of course
my so beloved alcohol inks. I wanted to create something super grungy and
have it look burnt, so here is what i came up with! I really hope you will join me tomorrow! 
We go LIVE at this LINK at 2:00 Eastern Time. I really hope you can join me
if not we will record it for you to catch later. Hopefully i can remember to 
hit record! If not i am so sorry ahead of time. I am quite forgetful. 
I hope you like my tags, if you want to try your hand at any of the techniques, or
buy any of the supplies I used of course check out the pix below that take you
directly to Scrapbook.com to shop :) Keep a super eye on their sales. They really
have the best items for sale each week. Okay enough rambling, here are my tags :)
Hugs and love to all of you!
Here is the link to the Ustream channel to watch live for free :)





If you do buy from the links below I want to thank you ahead of time :)
Supply List:
                -        -                    -                        








    





2 comments: