Monday, March 6, 2017

Faux Cake Boxes for Make It Prima

Hello lovely bloggers! I am excited to share this project! it was a true labor of

love! You can't tell from the photos, but it is over 3 feet tall!
Talk about hard to get pix! i had to do it on our porch deck! And even
then it's so tall the pix do it no justice! 
I really hope you like this months mood board, you can check it
out right HERE! It's amazing! play along with us this month :)
I used the Rose Quartz paper for my boxes, and a tid bit of vintage vanity! 
I used the Egg Blue chalk paint , but i added some teal
mica powder to get the right shade of minty blue. It turned out lovely :)
Make sure to run over to the Prima Blog you will be amazed!
And as always the supply list is at the bottom linking straight to
Scrapbook.com. I would so appreciate you using the links ( by clicking the pix)
to buy any of the items if you are interested! Thanks in advance! Hugs
And thank you all so much for visiting my blog! xoxoxo


 I used the Vintage Rose Art Alchemy Paint and then gel medium 
topped with my paint mixture for the crackle effect. 
 As you can see i went crazy with the pearl drops. Well, enamel drops. thtey work great! 
No pointy end, just round and perfect!
 I have had this birdcage in my stash for quite some time! Was so happy to find good use for it!

 I used the vintage vanity paper to ruffle the paper to create a fondant effect. Did it 
work>??!?! not quite sure , but it was fun lol.  i soaked the paper in sculpture medium 
ruffled it, and let it dry over night. it is solid ! No moving at all! I LOVE the 
sculpture medium!

Click on the picture and you can go straight to Scrapbook.com and add that item to your cart and buy it , and anything else you like :)
Supply List:
                                                                                         


Thank you all so much for stopping by! Hugs and have a lovely week ahead!

1 comment: