Thursday, September 11, 2014

Halloween Terrarium Graphic 45 and Petaloo bloghop

Hey everyone, here today to share my project for the blog hop going on now with Graphic 45 and Petaloo
There are some AMAZING prizes up for grabs so make sure you are following 
both blogs :) Both teams have just made the most brilliant projects! So inspiring! 
I hope you all will like my contribution as well. I created this little terrarium using lots of Petaloo flowers and 3 different G45 paper ranges.  I have a Snapguide on easy 3d mushrooms if you are interested :)


 I pulled out chippies from various companies and painted them all metallic.

The Petaloo flowers are so beautiful!!!!!! Look at the colors! The Botanica collection is def my fave!
I tore apart one of the Petaloo flowers to have the petals flowing down the side of the glass, as well as the chippie dandelion piece.


Supply List

2 comments:

  1. Круто! Очень понравилось!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Miranda,your fantasy doesn't have a border! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete