Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Art Journaling Mixed Media

Hello lovelies! Here today with my first "just because" share in a LONG time~ as well as
a video tutorial too :) I wanted to try my hand at art journaling! However this ended up being so bulky 
i have to restrategize Lol. Maybe art journals are not for me! Its impossible for me to do "flat." 
Anyways it was a blast to create nonetheless! And this is the result! I did this for the Prima Marketing PPP this month. I love browns so it was perfect for me to try! Hope you all like it, and enjoy the video. 
Big hugs!

 I wanted to create a simple whimsical dress! No fuss, just easy and fun.
 I used a variety of inks, sprays, watercolors, acrylics. Anything I had that was the 
color scheme I wanted.




Well thats all for me! Hugs~!

No comments:

Post a Comment