Thursday, February 27, 2014

Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Coffee Grinder

I found this old timey coffee grinder in a thrift shop awhile back. I knew G45 paper was in order, but wasn’t sure which line. Then ….. BEHOLD…. Botanical Tea!  Swoon! I just can’t stop using this one! It very well may be….my favorite line to date! There , I said it :)
Anyways I crackle painted the top rounded bowl grinder. The rest was covered with paper! Add some spanish moss to the top and decorate your nest however you want! I had a start to finish on this, unfortunately the video file was 'corrupted.' If you have any questions , I’d be glad to help :)
 




 
 
Supply List:
Botanical Tea-Botanical Tea
Botanical Tea-Flora
Botanical Tea-Fauna
Botanical Tea-Hello Friend
Graphic 45 Staples
Shabby Chic Door Pull
May Arts Ribbon
Laces
Spanish Moss
Pearls
Resin Frame
Ginas Designs Chipboards
Prima Flowers

6 comments:

  1. Goodness gracious Miranda! this sure is a project made in heaven! totally agreeing withyou about this collection, totally gorgeous! and so PERFECT for you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! I just love it!!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me such a kind comment today. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my Goodness!! I have this paper waiting in a shopping cart on line. I think you have just given me the inspiration to check out.
    Stunning creating. Just perfect. Keep smiling and creating. Thanks for popping by with kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this the other day on the blog and fell in love!! So whimsical, sweet and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete