WELCOME! to the I Am Roses “Spring has Sprung” Blog Hop. You should be coming to my page via Marisa's Blog.
Our challenge for this hop was to use green! GREEN Lol! I never use green, so this was a very nice challenge for me! I love to be pushed outta my comfort zone! I created a shabby tag for a friend of mine, it measures 8x5. And I used the Secret Garden papers for it.
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "Spring has Sprung” Blog Post
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59am PST
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on one of the DT’s blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
Winner Announcement:*1 winner will be announced via blog post on the IAR Challenge Blog - Monday , April 1st.