Friday, January 18, 2013

Prima BAP Layouts for Discount Paper Crafts

Hey everyone, so i have done some layouts! yay!!!!! I don't know what has gotten into me, but i am really starting to love bright colors! i never thought i would use yellow or green! now i love it!My tastes are always changing! I did these layouts for the Prima BAP challenges, and used tons of goodies from  Discount Paper Crafts. I love working with Cathie! She always gives me creative freedom! I will list all of the items i used down below, also the DPC Designers Challenge is gearing up and almost ready! I will announce my team later this weekend! Let the games begin! 

So first up is the layotu i created for the December BAP. It had a chevron pattern and i decided to use a lace up pattern instead.



And this one is for the January BAP challenge. 




 The products used from Cathies store are 
Prima Tea Thyme Paper 12x12
Prima metal treasures -clock face
prima metal treasures- clock hands
Prima Almanac Perle bebe flowers
Prima Coventry flowers
prima wooden clocks
prima wooden buttons - romance novel
prima velvet trinkets
Prima Shabby Chic Resins - Angel wings
Prima Almanac Bling Trim
Crafters Workshop Ledger Mask

Don't forget Cathie has last years Prima releases on sale! Gotta make room for the new stuff!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layers, very pretty! ♥ waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Miranda. Love all the layers and textures. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages! Luv all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are both sooooo amazing :) yummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE both of these gorgeous creations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miranda you are too funny... bright colors are awesome :) Lovely layouts :) Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete