Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tea Thyme Printers Tray for TPBP Etsy store!

Hey everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful week , gearing up for the holidays! Is anyone else as swamped as i am? wow! Lol. Anyways, i wanted to share a config box/printers tray i made for THE PIECE BY PIECE. If you aren't familiar with Bev's amazing trims, you SHOULD be! wow! I made this for my sweet friend Iluvvintagescrap Juliana, for a swap we are doing. She is the shabby chic queen! so i tried to keep it as shabby as possible! Love ya J! With each picture I am going to link you to the specific trims that I used. Make it easier on you to shop ;) Big hugs!
 I used the Guipure White Lace behind some of my flowers in a fan shape :)
 The gorgeous grey smokey lace i used throughout is the French Guipure Grey Lace.



 Here I used one of the ADORABLE white birds nest! I love these resins from Bev's store!
And i used one of her white kitty bows on the salt shaker.

 On the clothes pin here I wrapped the luscious Dentelle-Brodee-Sur-Tulle lace around it. Yum!




Be sure to check out the TPBP on facebook! And TPBP blog .Thanks for looking!
 
 


4 comments: