Saturday, November 24, 2012

Altered Gumball Machine

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a blessed Turkey DAy! i must have gained 50 pounds :) Lol!
I'm here today to share with you my project for The Piece By Piece etsy store. Bev has the most amazing laces! I have been wanting to alter one of these for the longest time! Ever since i saw one on Pinterest by an extremely talented lady! Her's is amazing! All inspiration comes from this piece. I wanted to make it my own though, and i Had so much fun with it! Although it is quite shabby chic, i added lots of mixed media twists to it. I used G45 papers too :)
The trims I used are this, this, and this. And also this birds nest.









 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a great project! I can tell you put a lot of time and love into it- I especially love the little lady with her feet in the gumballs :)~ adorable.

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great....i just past up a gumball machine at a garage sale .......darnit...i ll have to wait patiently for another...u give me such inspiration....when i find one im giing to give it a spin but it will not look anything like your gorgeous one .... but i will try...thanks for all u do ....i just love looking at ur projects... Love...Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great....i just past up a gumball machine at a garage sale .......darnit...i ll have to wait patiently for another...u give me such inspiration....when i find one im giing to give it a spin but it will not look anything like your gorgeous one .... but i will try...thanks for all u do ....i just love looking at ur projects... Love...Trisha

    ReplyDelete