Monday, June 11, 2012

So here are my soft shabby creations for the Iamroses challenge this month.
The theme was "I do" and the color challenge
was monochromatic.
It was so fun to create some soft pieces!

First is this altered wine glass


 This fringe lace is my fave!
And the flowers are so so pretty!
 I am super obsessed with muslin right now!

 Here is a Bridal journal i created.
I bound it with burlap :)
 This flower is gorgeous! i got a tut from a blog, and am hooked on them!
So soft and shabby!


 I attached some more lace bits and muslin to the back and tied a key to one of the strands.
 Last is a tussie mussie
 Another key dangling down from some muslin
 I used vintage music sheets for the cone, and the excerpt there.
 another of the gorgeous handmade flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Those flowers are absolutely amazing, can't stop looking! All your projects are gorgeous, full of amazing ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete