Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Art Journal Page "stars" with Peekaboo cut out

Hello my loves! I only have 2 more inside pages to share, then i can show the cover
to my little tiny album art journal. It has been so fun! i hope you like this page! This one and the 
last one are "sisters" i suppose lol, you can see through to one side from each page. 
but they both use different color schemes and compositions. This page is my fave colors. 
I am always a blue and brown lover! For some reason! I used a circle die to cut out a 
peek a boo to see through.  Used lots of left over bits of die cuts on my desk!
more collaged scraps! I am loving how art journaling helps me tidy up my area lol! 
And it all seems like it was meant to be! I did add some metals of course and some
stamped fussy cut images. I hope you like it! 
"Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul"


Click pix for your shopping convenience at Scrapbook.com :)

                                                                                           

1 comment: