Monday, August 7, 2017

Altered BABY Letters with Unicorn Horn

Hello lovely crafters! This month is the very last month for the 
Prima challenge "Make it Prima" (more challenges to come) 
and they went out with a really amazing
mood board! I just fell in love with the pastels and the imagery, and
had to create something with the Heaven Sent line. So i got some plain
wooden letters and made a set using lots of IOD and flowers and of course
fussy cutting :) I hope you like my project! Make sure to join us 
this month! You will love the board below! 
Check it out HERE


 I really had fun with this piece, I add a canvas at the end to make a little unicorn horn crown 
of sorts :) The details in real life really stand out! Very sparkly and pretty!
 I LOVE the newer IOD moulds! And for once I used resin in them, and LOVE the 
perfect pieces it cast! Took the Art Alchemy Paints perfectly! 
 To make my unicorn horn I used the IOD mold (suppy list below) and while the clay
was wet i wrapped it around round objects of varying sizes to let dry. 
Then just glued them together and painted . 


I hope you all like my project! To get any of the products just click the pix below . xo
Supplies Used:
                                                                                                                        

Thank you all for visiting, hugs!






No comments:

Post a Comment