Friday, January 6, 2017

Christmas Triptych With Prima

Hello lovely creatives! i know it's time to get back in the swing of things!
Holidays are over! I know, but here are some of my holiday goods for the Prima blog . 
 But drum roll....... I will be leaving in just 10 days for ARt Venture
and CHA! Excited???? To say the least! BUt i wanted to share a few projects
 i don't think i have shown on here yet! I hope this year brings all of you 
the best of the best !!!!!!!! Huge hugs from me! xxoxoxo
Full Supply List below with links to get you straight to shopping at
Scrapbook.com! xo
Christmas Card Triptych 




So those are my holiday goods, i have a few more posts to catch up on! 
thanks for looking and huge hugs! xoxoxoxo
If you would like to purchase any of the items listed below, just click on
the link to go straight to Scrapbook.com. As an affiliate I will receive
a small portion of the sale, so THANK YOU in advance :)

Supply List:

                                        

1 comment: