Friday, August 16, 2013

Vintage Vanity Altered Box

Hey everyone, here today with some DT work for DiscountPaperCrafts! i was given the amazing Vintage Vanity collection to work with for the month! The A4 paper pad, the stamps, teh stencils, the mechanicals, the whole nine!!!!! i must say i LOVE this line, mostly the stamps!!!!!!! i am obsessed with them! And everything else of course :) I altered this box, and i had so much fun with it! I have a video tour on my YT channel here if you would like to see more. Cathie is out of the paper, but still has all the other goodies in stock, and much much more of course!





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always Miranda :) Love your work, such a big inspiration for me :)

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Очень понравились ваши работы,супер блог.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just awesome, Miranda!! Love all of the gorgeous stamping and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Miranda, this is magnificent .. I am speechless !!! lost for words to describe how much I love this. the colors, design elements everything . wow wow wow !!! hugz x

    ReplyDelete