Monday, December 3, 2012

Altered Christmas Boxes-iamroses color challenge

Hey everyone, I'm here today with my take on the Iamroses color challenge!
Jo came up with such a fun challenge, and you all have to check out the other gals on the team, and what they came up with here. Its all about the gift wrapping :) I did 2 projects, one an explosion box
done in a more traditional decorations. And the other with some mixed media
flair ;) I hope you all participate with us this month! Big hugs!
Products used R40-15,    S3-cherry blossoms,    Rose Leaves,   R5-15.
And of course a link to the over all store  Iamroses :)







1 comment:

  1. Ms Liberty (cool)
    These are wonderful! The exploding box is so clever?! My favourite is the altered multi media with 'flair'! Beautiful. The frame, the dangle charms, trim & oooo those feet. Love it All!! :)

    ReplyDelete